Throughout the 10 years of KASAPI, I have been fortunate to have been surrounded by highly dedicated, experienced, and talented employees who have worked commendably towards gaining accomplishments and reaching significant milestones for the institution. Now that we’re at the middle of the year 2017, KASAPI Group has already come to realize some of its short term-goals. Here’s a list:
- Incorporation of Ecijanos Travel and Events Corporation with KASAPI, a travel agency and corporate events organizer and provider that has already positioned itself among the leading travel agencies in the region during its more than 3 years of operation.
- Kaagapay Sa Pagsasaka, Inc. (KASAPI Enterprises) developments:
- New warehouse, rice mill facility and one-storey office building in a 3.9 hectare land in San Pascual, Talavera, Nueva Ecija
- Installation and operation of one unit of rice mill with 4-5 tons per hour estimated capacity
- KASAPI Marketing Corporation achievements:
- Acquisition and successful operations of a franchise clinic of Montage Skin Science and Aesthetics: located at Talavera, Nueva Ecija
- Operational expansion of KASAPI Lending and KASAPI Microfinance to a total of 107 branches, 55 and 52 respectively.
- Partnership with the Philippine Crop Insurance Commission (PCIC)
- Distributorship opportunity with Universal Harvester, Inc. thru partnership with the Ilocos Fertilizers and Agro-chemicals (IFA) and the Federation of Patriotic Farmers’ Cooperative of Nueva Ecija.
- Establishment of KASAPI – Kaagapay Ako Foundation, which serves as the social arm of the KASAPI Group in its provision of training and education, research, and community development programs to the target beneficiaries.
Surely there’s a lot more to expect in the succeeding months as we excitingly look forward to our decade celebration of triumph and perseverance. Our creative, ever-improving people would always find ways to better serve our clients. Here are some of the future plans:
- Broadening the insurance provision for clients and employees through partnership with such renowned institutions as Pioneer and PhilAm Life
- Endeavoring on exporting rice products (KASAPI Enterprises)
- Venturing on the food business: institutionalizing KASAPI Foods Corporation
All these may take a long, challenging process, but with our perseverance and teamwork, we are confident to realize all of them
CARLITO A. FERNANDO
Founder, President and CEO